Health-Port is your mobile health passport. It is a web based file storage system allowing you to store all of your medical records on-line. This system is secure and is accessible any time and anywhere with an internet connection.
The aim of this system is to give patients control and access to their health records.
Health-Port Account Benefits
1. Unlimited on-line storage of your medical records
2. Access to your on-line account 24 hours a day, seven days a week*
3. High level security measures are in place to give you peace of mind in knowing that your records are safe
4. You will be given your own login name and unique password to access the secure on line record storage system
5. Assign a third party temporary access: Within your account you can assign a specialist viewing rights of your health records. You can also set an access time limit from hours to days. The third party will not be able print or save your documents. This feature offers a huge advantage when patients want their consultants to become fully aware of the medical background before the consultation even happens
6. Emergencies: in emergency situations particularly if you are overseas, giving medics access to your on line health records may be life saving
7. Data Security: We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office to ensure that we are Data Protection compliant. This is to reassure you that we treat you files with strict confidentiality in line with the Data Protection act
8. Cost: There is a subscription fee of £100 per annum for this service
9. Scanning Records: We scan your records into Health-Port for security
reasons. The creation of the account does not cover scanning charges
Nominal fees will apply for records scanned into the system, please enquire
* subject to terms and conditions
Interested in signing up?
All subscriptions must be made on line, please follow the following URL:
Retinal Products (Vitamin A Derivatives) have seen a huge evolution in that they not only boost collagen production but also aid in getting rid of fine lines and improving skin tone - they’re the heroes of the anti-ageing arsenal.…
The article in The Mirror sheds light on the alarming rise in complications and unsatisfactory results due to treatments being carried out by untrained or inadequately trained individuals. This not only puts the patient at risk but also undermines the entire aesthetic industry.