Hessington Health provide a repeat prescription request service to our private patients using this web based form. This is designed to make your life easier without having to contact our office or the Doctor. It also serves as an audit trail for compliance reasons. There are some strict criteria that apply to this service. Please read the criteria carefully before making a request as we do not accept any responsibility for you not receiving your prescription if the criteria of your request were not met.
1. You must be one of our know private patients (this service is not open to the general public or if your are not registered with us)
2. You should have an established relationship with our prescribing Doctor
3. We do not prescribe any controlled drugs what so ever through the web based form (you are required to discuss your requirements with the Doctor directly)
4. You accept to pay a admin fee of £10 for your prescription request. The invoice will be sent with the prescription.
5. Prescriptions are posted out by first class post. We aim to process your prescription within 48 hours of request.
If you have any questions about this service please contact us. If you do not fulfill all of the criteria listed above please do not submit a prescription request as it will not be processed.
Hessington Health Pharmacist: Mr J Rai MRPharmS Member of the General Pharmaceutical Council (No. 2067766) and the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain (No. 1093549)
Responsible Prescriber: Dr H Rai MB BCh DFFP DRCOG PGDipCardiology MRCGP Member of the General Medical Council (No. 4435648) and the Royal College of General Practitioners