It is essential that women have a full health screen.
Over the past decade, a number of social and physical factors have been seen adverse effect on women’s health. In general women are having children later in life, and for some this has led to the discovery of infertility problems. Cases of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) have increased, as well as the number of women suffering intense menopausal symptoms.
A full Well woman screen would offer great reassurance for any woman worried about her health.
The screening process is broken down as follows:
- One hour medical assessment with the doctor which includes:
- Bloods tests which look at:
Anaemia and Infection
- ECG of the heart – this looks at the electrical activity of the heart
- Smear test (Screen for Cervical Cancer)
- Faecal Occult Blood (FOB) test – testing for traces of blood in the stool (Screen for Bowel Cancer)
- A full report of your results and any recommendations
- Long term access to the doctor
COST: from £450.00 (inclusive of all fees)
Extra tests can be performed on special request. These include:
- Menstrual hormones (menopause, PCOS)
- Chlamydia screen
- Pelvic ultra sound scan
- Miscarriage screening