We use a product called Restylane. This is chemically known as Hyaluronic acid, but is a naturally occurring substance.
This has been purified by a company called Q-Med and comes in various forms ranging in particle size.
These forms have subtle differences in their roles:
- Delays the signs of ageing and holds back the years to refresh looks naturally by restoring youthful volume to the skin. It lifts the skin to smooth away and soften the appearance of facial lines.
- Softens the harsh creases from the nose to the mouth.
- Corrects ageing ‘marionette’ lines at the corners of the mouth.
- Plumps cheeks and accentuates natural features e.g. high cheek bones.
- A new aesthetic procedure for skin rejuvenation countering the effects of sun damage. It diminishes the appearance of ‘leathery’ skin on the backs of hands and upper chest by hydrating the skin.
We are approved practitioners listed on the Restylane website. To get a clear idea of some of the possible cosmetic results you could benefit from, please visit the Restylane website