The Cardiac Clinic
Heart disease is the biggest killer in the UK and one of the leading causes of death in the western world.
Our lifestyles are partly to blame for the risk factors for heart disease, and there is more evidence that family history has a significant hand to play in how quickly patients develop cardiac problems. We offer a very detailed screening programme for cardiac problems and patients are given a very aggressive management plan to reduce their risk.
What does the Cardiac Health Screen involve?
- Physical assessment with the Doctor
- Detailed family history survey
- Blood tests which look at specific indicators for cardiac disease:
- Apolipoprotein A & B
- Lipoprotein (a)
- ECG (electrical reading of the heart)
- Aggressive active management plan will be given to reduce risk
- Exercise Stress Test *(if required)
- Referral to a Cardiologist if required
Cost: £335.00 (inclusive of all costs)
* = at additional cost
This is a highly comprehensive programme which gives an accurate assessment of cardiac risk, for further information please contact us.